Welcome to Bookish Pursuits!

My name is Joyce and this is my humble playground in cyberspace where my insanity runs amok. I created this book blog with the intention of using it for my thoughts,opinions, and reviews on the books I've read and the books I want to read. This is also where I'll keep a tab of all the reading challenges I decide to participate in, and interesting excerpts from the books I'm reading, as well as any odds and ends related to books and reading.

If you're interested, feel free to follow me and I will probably return the favour.

I’m a voracious reader and I enjoy a variety of genres including young-adult, romance, classics, mystery, fantasy, and historical fiction.

I would love to hear book recommendations from fellow booklovers. So if you want to share a recommendation or two, you can check out my Never-ending Reading List and leave me any suggestions in any of the comments section below.


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Historical Reading Challenge



The 2010 Historical Reading Challenge is being hosted by Alaine at Queen of Happy Endings.

Challenge Summary:

* Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
* There are four levels:

- Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.
- Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.
- Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.
- Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.

* Any book format counts.
* You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
* Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.




My Reading List

1. Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas~5 stars
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Status:

1/6