Welcome to Bookish Pursuits!

My name is Joyce and this is my humble playground in cyberspace where my insanity runs amok. I created this book blog with the intention of using it for my thoughts,opinions, and reviews on the books I've read and the books I want to read. This is also where I'll keep a tab of all the reading challenges I decide to participate in, and interesting excerpts from the books I'm reading, as well as any odds and ends related to books and reading.

If you're interested, feel free to follow me and I will probably return the favour.

I’m a voracious reader and I enjoy a variety of genres including young-adult, romance, classics, mystery, fantasy, and historical fiction.

I would love to hear book recommendations from fellow booklovers. So if you want to share a recommendation or two, you can check out my Never-ending Reading List and leave me any suggestions in any of the comments section below.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Read’n'Review Reading Challenge


Read’n'Review Reading Challenge is hosted by MizB at MizB's Reading Challenges.

Challenge Summary:

* review each book you read between January 1st and December 31st of the current year.

* PLEASE keep your reviews clean & respectful ~ these books we read are the hard work of an author, and we don’t need to be mean. Even if you didn’t like the book, please try to find something you can say that would be encouraging to the author.

* reviews can be as short, or long, as you wish

* you MAY overlap with other challenges

* eBooks and Audiobooks ARE allowed

* if there will be spoilers in your review, please note this in the subject line of your post so that those who don’t want to read them can skip that review.

My Book List:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Status: 0 Books Read and Reviewed